Updated Mobile Technician Means Enhanced Performance from Us...and for You!
You know the current Totaline® Mobile Technician application helps you find the Totaline products you need quickly and easily. But we wanted to make it even better for you. When you want to save time on repairs, the new, enhanced version of the Totaline Mobile Technician app makes doing so extremely easy – and it’s free!
When you download the app on your Apple or Droid device, you’ll get:
• Robust performance and easy user interface
• E-mail functionality that allows you to send a parts list
• NEW Totaline.com quick link
• NEW Maintained search history
• Convenient distributor branch locator and onboard GPS
This easy-to-use mobile application gives you real-time access to Carrier®, Bryant® or Payne® equipment bill-of-materials. With a quick scan or key-in of the unit serial number bar code, it quickly and accurately provides you with equipment details, including functional and non-functional Factory Authorized Parts™. In addition, it contains extensive cross-referencing capability to Totaline® Universal HVAC/R Parts and Supplies, to help give you non-warranty parts and other brands of equipment in just a few easy steps.
You’ll save time on in-warranty repairs with the Parts Look-Up for Carrier, Bryant and Payne equipment:
• Real-time access to EPIC source systems for current data
• Serial number to model number lookup with barcode scanning or keyed input
• Warranty entitlement data
• Unit service history
• Equipment bill-of-material search, including parts supersession
• Equipment literature lookup
Save time on non-warranty repairs with the easy-to-use selection and cross-referencing tools, or find a replacement part for other equipment brands:
• Hermetic compressors
• Semi-hermetic compressors
• Filter driers
• Filter bases
The Totaline Mobile Technician app is available for free as a universal application on Apple App Store and Google Play.