Totaline Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) are recommended for colder areas of the country that have longer heating seasons as well as drier desert areas of the South. They are designed to bring a continuous supply of fresh air into the home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. HRVs use a “sensible” heat recovery core. Totaline Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs) are designed for warmer, humid climates with longer cooling seasons. The heart of the ERV is the enthalpic core that transfers heat and moisture from the incoming air to the outgoing air. HRVs and ERVs can be installed as stand-alone systems that use independent ductwork or they can be connected to the existing duct of your forced air heating or cooling system.
- Compact size for easier installation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Exterior mounted electrical box
- Washable electrostatic filters with aluminum frames
- Easy-slide core
- Internal fans mounted vertically for better air movement
- Superior EBM motors feature external rotor motorized impellers
- Precisely balanced to ensure vibration-free operation
- 7 Year (limited) Motor Warranty
- Lifetime (limited) Warranty on Core
- 5 Year (limited) Warranty on other components
- Brings a continuous supply of fresh, filtered outside air into the home.
- Exhausts environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Saves energy by recovering heat from exhausted air in the winter.
- Cools incoming air in the summer
- Controls excess humidity